Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Clothes, Shoes and Me

One of the reasons I wanted to blog was not only to share teaching ideas, but to share my outfits as well. I love clothes and shopping, and wanted to share my inspirations with you. So without further ado, my first outfit post!


Sweater: Target
Top: NY & Co
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: a.n.a via JC Penny
Shoes: Lifstride



(Our Principal is letting us wear jeans/shorts since it's the last week of school :)

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I'm Wearing Wednesday and with Simply Sarah for her shoe linky. These are a newer pair from Lifestride that I'm wearing. I found them at DSW, but when I went back to get them, they no longer had my size :(. However, both Zappos and Endless had them, so I was able to get them. They are very comfortable, and I am able to teach all day in them (I am even able to move stuff with them, since I dragged out all of my books (12 boxes worth) and other things out of my classroom tonight!)  Here's a closer look at my shoes! I love the color, because it goes well with almost everything.





I hope you enjoyed my first outfit post! Only 2 days left with kids! :)
Smiles and Sunshine,
Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. I love the shoes too!

    I am happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving a smile! :) I like to smile back via email, so please make sure you're not a no-reply blogger. :)